Monday, December 8, 2008

Nick's first Match



(still having issues with the facial expressions!)

Nick had his first wrestling tournament in November. It was so much fun to watch him out there on the mat. I couldn't help but get into it! He had a lot of fun and it was good for his dad to get back into the wrestling scene again. They were a little low on refs, so Nate had to fill in. They do the matching up of the boys by weight, not age. Nick got matched up with the 2nd graders! It made it a little more difficult when he wrestled the boys that had been doing it for a few years- but he still had a good time. He smiled whether he lost or won!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

How cute!! He's getting so big!! And Nate looks like such a proud daddy!! =)

Oh and I had to be the first to comment because I am the one that is SUPER excited that you are FINALLY back in the blogging world...well, I HOPE you are back...we miss you! Jeremiah always asks me if you updated your blog...I think he is hoping to see a picture of Nate's airplane on there or something!! CRAZY!! =)