Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pre- ScHoOl

Mckay was so excited for his first day of preschool. He finally got to go to school like his cool brother Nick. He has a new best friend- after the first day- and told me he got in trouble too. I hope this isn't what we are in for with my little Mac.
I always wonder how each child's personality will "shine" through once they start school. I am sure it will be different for each one, but hopefully we will learn to hold on to their strengths and positive traits and help them develop those. Whoa- we have a lot to look forward to.

6 comments:

Lindz said...

Oh, I do feel so bad that he thinks he got into trouble on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! I guess I am meaner than I thought!! =) He is such a cutie and has such a sweet spirit! I love having him in my class! I hope he had a better experience today than he did on the first day!! =)

Naoma said...

Such a cute kid!! I rally need to start the digital scrapbooking stuff, your are soooo darling!

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

WOWZERS! I love your new blog!! You are incredible ish ous...!! :)

Love Ya

LINDSEY LEIGH

Charvanv said...

I remember loving the first day of school!

Jacy said...

He is such a handsome little stud! That is so cute that he made a little best friend on his first day!

Fackrell Fam said...

I have been trying to figure out how you do the Blog List with how long ago people posted and I just cannot figure it out! I go to add a gadget, then to the Feed option, but it says that my URL is wrong. Any suggestions from the blog queen? I just love how you have that feature on your blog!