Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the LAKE, round 2!



We had a great time up at the Lake again. We love that place. And ohhhh do I wish we lived closer to a beach like that. How the days just fly by when we are up there! We brought up a Rhino this time to play on. It was so much fun to be able to go 4-wheeling as a family. I have to admit I was a little freaked out at times- I had to get out and walk instead of ride! But the kids loved it!
We did (more like attempted) a little wind surfing,
and Mckay loves skim boarding,
so does Nick,
of course we went fishing and caught
way too many fish,
We had a little Tye-Dyeing experience,
what a great family photo- I think tye-dye should be the new thing!

the bro.s on an adventure that I didn't dare go on!

4 comments:

Kassie said...

I love Nick in that tie dye picture!! ha/ha What lake is that? It looked really fun!

Charlotte said...

I love you family picture in your tie dye shirts! You look so gorgeous! I want to tie dye shirts with my family now.

Sam and Shauna said...

Bear Lake is so much fun! Me and Sam had a lot of fun with you guys.

Jacy said...

Lovin' the tie-dye shirts! What fun pics, i want to go to Bear Lake now. : )