Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsey Leaky!



Happy Happy Birthday Lindsey! How fun that we always share in celebrating such fun things today. Thanks for letting us wed on your 16th birthday! Whoa- that really was not very nice of me! I am so excited we get to see you today. It has been a few years since you have been home on your b-day.
I am so grateful to have a little sister that is one of my best friends. I am glad we made it through all of the clothes sharing/fighting and naked sock fights. I am thankful to know I have someone to call whenever I need to talk and now I won't have to calculate the 8 or 9 hour time difference. Thanks for being my sounding board when I am freaking out about something I shouldn't- (usually Friday afternoons) and always being a great fashion consultant. I love you and can't wait to meet your little baby girl! I hope you have a fabulous flight home- and that your calming meds help somewhat.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

THANKS SIS! You are so sweet! And to think I didn't even say Happy Anniversary! I SUCK! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! LOVE YOU. P.S. O and thanks for cleaning out my fridge! It looked spotless. :)

britta said...

I am sitting here laughing and crying looking at the picture of you two little girls. Those are my Friends!!!! I miss playing with you girls! How did we get soooooo old? Happy b-day Lindsey!!!