Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Newport

 Oh man how I love this place!  The view from our room is beautiful!  Grandma and Grandpa jioned us on this trip too. 
 We hung out around the fire pit enjoying the beautiful night.
 Cash discovered his love for Golf!  He couldn't get enough of it and was so proud of himself every time he hit the ball.  I love this boy!


 We took the kids to eat at Dukes.  We love that place in Hawaii, but it was kind of disapointing this time around.  It is right on the Pier in Huntington, so that is always a good thing. Beautiful location!
 We kept Cambree with us for the week and she and Natalie had so much fun together.  It was nice for Natalie to have a friend to play with all week. 

 Nick was my running buddy one morning.  He had fun exploring while we ran.  He was excited to have found a cactus flower. 

 We did a little selfie on the beach.
 I love how fun it is to watch Nick grow up and that we have fun with each other.  He is a lot like me and I often know what he is thinking or how he is feeling in situations. 




No comments: