Monday, August 19, 2013

New Trees and Education

 The first day of school we got our trees for the yard.  We have been anxious to see the yard finished.  Nate has worked so hard figuring out the plans for the yard and researched what plants and trees will work best.  Now hopefully we can keep them all alive through the winter. 

 Charlotte and I also got to spend the week at Education week down at BYU.  It was kind of hard with it being the first week of school, but Nate helped out with the kids and it was so good for me to go learn.  I learned some great things about parenting, and scripture study and felt a spiritual boost that I needed.  We also snuck in some yummy food while we were out.  I am lucky to have such great sisters and hopefully next year more will come with us. 

No comments: