Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cash Turned 1! Smash Cake












My Sweet Baby Cash turned 1!  We are so grateful to have him in our family!  It has been fun to watch the bigger kids with him.  They all love to play with him and he loves to just watch them.
Cash is a big boy!  He weighs 25 pounds 75%.  31.2 inches 75%.  Head circ. 49.5 cm 99%.  He loves to eat melted cheese sandwiches.  He is allergic to peanuts just like Olivia.  He loves to eat Sweet Potatoes and a new favorite is Mac and Cheese.
He loves Oatmeal for breakfast.  He is so close to walking, but prefers to be carried everywhere.  He has a pretty awesome one leg crawl going on.
He sleeps 7pm-7am and still takes two naps during the day.  He doesn't like to be left with anyone.  In fact, he will scream the entire time I leave him anywhere!  He knows how to say more in sign language and uses it compulsively to communicate with me for anything he wants!
I love this boy and so grateful to be his mommy!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Such cute pics! I cannot believe that he is already 1...seriously how fast time is flying!! I cannot believe how much he looks like your boys...especially in that 1st pic, he looks so much like Nick to me!! What cute adorable kids you have! :)