Sunday, January 8, 2012

The 'HiPad'

 Olivia might be a little obsessed with the 'HiPad' as she calls it!  I can't say I don't love it either.  I do.  She goes from one thing to the next in the kitchen while I spend what seems like hours in their.  She likes to be right by me!  And I love that!  She goes from making her own 'recipes' to coloring and then off to the Ipad.  She is so good at navigating her way around the Ipad.  It amazes me how she will find the folder with her games on it, and go from one game to the next.  It makes me wonder how all this technology will effect these little ones!  Will it make them smarter... or in need of more mental stimulation all the time?! 

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Love all your blog updates....your kids are so stinkin' cute!! :) Can't wait to see more pics of the new little guy!! :)