Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Ice Cream

We made Snow Ice Cream again today! It really is pretty yummy and kids love it. It works best with freshly fallen snow, but anything with enough sugar in it works for the kids! It is an easy recipe the kids can do and quick too. Another way to enjoy these cold winter days. Especially when I have been home with at least 6 kids for the past 3 days! Ahhhh- I need to get out this weekend. Hopefully Nate will get the memo!! (Yes, Natalie is in her jammies and it was 4:00 in the afternoon! She was having too much fun today to ever take the time to get dressed.)

7 comments:

Kirsti said...

How fun!! If you need help getting a break let me know. You're amazing. I'm so grateful to you for all the help you gave me while I was pregnant. What a blessing to have a sister-in-law who was so willing to help me bring my babies safely into the world. Thanks!

The Kohler Family said...

That is so cool! I am totally going to make this with my kids, I've never heard of it before.

Naoma said...

I am TOTALLY trying that out... Yum!

Cindy said...

What a fun recipe! I have never heard of Snow Ice Cream. My children will be thrilled when we try this! Thanks for sharing.

Nielson said...

Great idea! Bridger would love that. I also love the "adult" pinata idea--I'm trying to convince my parents... :)

Lindz said...

How fun...wish we had some snow to make some!! =) What are you doing with 6 kids at your house??

Stacey said...

Who are all the kids in the picture? Any that I would remember from Cinnamon Circle? The one looks like he could be Rebecca's little guy, but they change so much in 4 years! :)