Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Years! It is hard to believe another year has gone by! And guess what?, I am still not pregnant and my baby is almost 3! It seems hard for me to believe sometimes too! We have been so blessed this past year and I am grateful for all that 2008 brought. I look forward to 2009.
We had a fun New Years party with 2 pinatas this year. One for the kids, and one for the adults! It is so funny every year to see adults diving on the cement for dollars! Love it! Thanks for the fun mom and dad!
Derek got engaged and we are excited to have Jenny in the family! Love you guys!

8 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

Thanks Kate I would have missed reading about all of you. I am so excited for Derek he is such a good guy. Happy New Year love Suzanne P.S. do you want to be pregnant?

Charlotte said...

You did it! Great job! Love the new look too!

Kate said...

Sorry Suzanne- I should have clarified. I am not quite ready to be prego yet. In the past I have gotten prego right when I am ready and I guess I am hoping that will be the case this time!

Kirsti said...

I want to hit a pinata with money in it!

Ashley K. said...

Congrats to Derek! I too want a Pinata with money...

Ashley K. said...

...and I want you to be pregnant!

Cindy said...

What a fun party! We are thrilled for Derek and Jenny, too! Congrats to them both.

Jacy said...

What!!!!!... a pinata with money in it!? I want to be invited to your mom's next party! What a fun idea!