Sunday, October 12, 2008

AHHHHH!!




Just had to take a few pics of the beautiful winter wonderland we live in! AHHHHH!! Seriously, can I move to Hawaii for a few months? The kids were very excited to wake us up this morning and show us what happened over night. I really need to get my mind in the mode for winter. I know that most of us struggle with this change each year and somehow we all make it through and gladly rejoice when springtime comes again. We spent Saturday getting our yard ready for winter- while it was snowing. Guess we were a little late on this one. It will probably be back to 80 degrees next week, I will turn the heater off again, open all the windows because I can't stand turning the air on one day and the heater the next. I am grateful we have seasons as frequently as we do though. On Neptune, their seasons last 40 earth years. Can you imagine have winter for 40 years? Okay, we really are blessed to live where we live! I am grateful and will enjoy this winter season since it will only last a relatively short time.

12 comments:

Charlotte said...

Natalie looks so cute! Did you use curlers in her hair? They all look so cute!

Kassie said...

Natalie is the cutest. Snow sucks.

Charvanv said...

before church me, tyler, emma and jackson played in the snow.

Lindz said...

You have the cutest kids EVER!! Nat's hair and her outfit were both adorable today!! So cute!

The Kohler Family said...

Your kids are so darn cute!

britta said...

Natalie's outfit is so dang cute. You are so good and I bet you got it on sale too!

Tammy said...

I don't know if I can look at you or any of our family's blogs anymore they make me feel homesick and I am home??What the heck! I miss you guys and feel like I miss out on your lives!! I wish I could be closer!! I guess I will be grateful we have these blogs or I would really be missing out!!

Love you guys!

Naoma said...

I have to agree your kids are so cute, Natalies dress is gorgeous and all their blond hair, sooo adorable. Just so you knwo neither of my kids got sick yea... I also saw nick yesterday at the park and he showed me how he could go across the monkeybars backward, very talented! So cute =)

Ashley K. said...

Not yet!!! Move to Vegas... we are enjoying the 70's and 80's... tis' fabulous.

Sam and Shauna said...

I know Crazy weather! It was snowing last weekend and is suppose to warm up to the 70's again this weekend. I love your halloween paper and your kids are so cute!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Some people are just talented crafty!! You really are amazing. Your blog is sooo cute and i just got addison's announcement-cutest one I have ever seen!

sunshine said...

K, where did you get Nat's skirt? It's sooo adorable! You have the cutest kids!