Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Natalie!

 Happy Birthday my little Natalie! 
The morning started out with breakfast in bed, and opening presents first thing!
 We then had a big party with all her friends, and their dolls. 
 Thanks to Char and my mom for helping out.
The goody bags


  
The doll table
 
 Present time

 I am grateful for this sweet girl.  She is such a good example to her little sister.  Olivia will frequently tell me she can't wait to be big like Nat so she can be just like her.  Natalie is very caring and concerned for Cash and Olivia.  I frequently notice her giving them pieces of her candy, or a toy she is playing.  The other day I was sick before she left for school.  She covered me up with a blanket and told me how much she loved me at least 3 times before she left.  Love you miss Natalie!

No comments: