Thursday, September 13, 2012

Framed!

We finally have an actual house to look at!  

It has become an everyday activity to check out the house and see the progress.  It has been a good thing we are so close and can see what has been done each day because we have caught something wrong almost every time!  

Here's Nat on the new front porch.
The fireplace in the family room

The view from the family room looking upstairs.  I am so excited to have such a n open room, but hope it doesn't end up being too open.  
My new barstools came today too, and they match the paint color I chose for the kitchen table!  I was hoping the colors wouldn't clash!
I am excited to see it all come together

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

It will be awesome! I can't wait to see it all come together. Also, I love the colors of your stools.

Sam and Shauna said...

Wow it's coming along great! It looks really nice can't wait to see it when it's done!

sinika said...

Yay!! It looks great!

Cherish said...

So happy for you guys! I love your bar stools!