Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy 60th Dad

My amazing dad turned 60!  We celebrated up at  Deer Hollow.  We had such a great weekend with the family. 
 It started out with a yummy dinner.  Here's grandma ringing the dinner bell for all the fishermen to come back to the cabin.  We laughed, talked, fished, hiked, ate, ...
 Dinner consisted of my favorite Honey Lime Enchiladas, salad, Jello (dad's favorite), and chips and  mom's yummy guacamole. 
 We did a little program to celebrate the 'birthday boy.'  And to be honest.. it was pretty funny!


 Lindsey and Brit re-in acted my dad driving to California  and going to a dance with her while they were dating.  So funny!!
 We sang my dad his favorite song.. The Motorcycle Song.  See.. we thought we were funny too!
 All the grandkids sang 'I Love to See the Temple'

 My mom and dad laughed and laughed!

 Emma did a dance for us
 My mom wrote a poem about my dad
 Cute little Goldie
 Houston, Lindsey, and Goldie
 Scarlet, Gage, and Liv
 Miss Cambry

 Liv checking out one of the ponds. 




 The Girls!
 Eli and Char

Getting ready to hike up to the ropes coarse












No comments: