Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Going to Miss This!!

 A few days before we moved out of our house, I was out back watching the kids play and once again, my eyes teared up.  I can't believe we are leaving this all behind!!  We have grown up in this house!  We moved in when Nick was just 10 months old, and now my 5th baby is 5 months old.
Olivia and Ethan love to play with each other (besides when Olivia isn't being a true 2 year old!). Ethan has been Olivia's first friend and she often begged to go outside to play with Ethan.  Luckily he was out most of the time!  Olivia loved to go over and just hang out with "Ethan's Daddy."

 Natalie and Reagan have grown up together.  Her mom and I were pregnant together, twice.  We are excited that these two will be in Spanish Immersion together though. 
 Cute Eva and Mckay just hanging out

 I'm going to miss the nightly airplane show!  For years we have been enjoying the Jeremy and now a few other guys out flying their planes.  The kids have loved the nightly flights too!
 I am really going to miss the park in the back yard.  I will miss all the visits with people as they walked by.  I will miss the random people with dogs that my kids  chased down so they could pet. 
 I'll miss all the fun on the trampoline and so grateful that we never had a serious injury on it! 

I am so grateful for the time we had on Cinnamon Circle and still can't believe we have left.  I am grateful for all the relationships we made and the amazing people we got to raise our little ones with.  I love this picture with all the kids in arms and the ones running around.  That is how our life has been over the last 9 years and I have loved every minute of it!!  I look forward to our new circle we are moving to and the new memories we will make!

No comments: