Saturday, November 26, 2011

ThanksGiving

 We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house.  The whole family was together this year.
It was so fun to have everyone there!  The table stretched from one end of the room to the other!

Mckay and Eli getting ready to feast.  Mckay let us know that he is grateful for electricity and the sun!

 Nick and Ty  These two have become best buddies over the last year.  I am so happy the kids get to see their cousins so often and be such good friends!This is something I am extremely grateful for.  To live so close to our families and to have such great examples in the lives of my children.  


Houston, Ally, and Emma


 Natalie and Daddy

Olivia found one thing she liked- the fruit salad!

After we cooked, ate, talked about what we are each grateful for,  and cleaned up, we all were exhausted of course.  I love that Liv loves her daddy.  They had a nice little nap together!

No comments: