Monday, October 31, 2011

One Halloween Parade

With Nick and Mckay at Harvest, and Natalie at Riverview, I was worried how I would be able to make it to both Halloween Parades.  Nate and I had it figured out that we would just have to split up.  Around midnight on Sunday night, I realized I didn't have to worry about it anymore.  Mckay, Natalie, and Nate, all started throwing up.  They got the nasty bug that I had a week earlier where I threw up at Nick's soccer game. (not a fun memory!)

It was pretty sad the Mckay and Nat had to miss the fun day at school on Halloween, but it made it easy for me to just have Nick to go watch! Luckily they both felt better in the afternoon and were able to venture out for Trick-or-Treating!

Nick wanted to be Kip from Napoleon Dynomite or something scary. After looking at pictures of Kip online and how people dressed up like him, I am glad that we decided on this!   
I think he succeeded!

No comments: