Thursday, September 1, 2011

She's a Kindergartner


 Nat can hardly believe the day finally came.  She could hardly handle the week while her brothers went back and she had to wait. 
 She had a busy first day of kindergarten.  It started with her first day of piano lessons.  She came home and we took pictures.  Then off to school with Mrs. Baird. Right after school we hurried home and went to gymnastics.  Tuesdays are going to be a busy day this year for Natalie, but she told me she wishes everyday was busy like that!   She told me she liked kindergarten, but it wasn't like she thought.  She thought it would be more fun. I think she was hoping for  Reading stories, playtime, and snack time!  The writing and listening must have been a little much, but I guess it wasn't too bad because she was just as excited to go back the next day.  She is at Riverview this year while her brothers are at Harvest.  Hopefully we can get them all at the same school next year. 
 I love that she is smiling as she follows the kids into class.  I surprised myself by getting a little emotional as I watched her go.  She is so grown up and such a good girl.  She is the peacemaker in our family and usually so sweet.  I am excited to watch tmy little girl grow!

No comments: