Monday, June 20, 2011

Heber Valley Camp

 I got the chance to go to our Stake Girls Camp this year and loved it!!  I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to have gone and get to know some of the amazing women and girls in our Stake. Heber Valley Camp is beautiful and such a great place to have a camp.  The spirit is so strong up there and provides the perfect chance for testimonies to grow and develop. 
 We had a great time on the Lake in our paddle boats.
I got to spend time with my cute niece Ally
 There was an awesome swing at the challenge coarse.  WHoa!!!

This little one was one happy girl when I got home.  That was a long week away from each other.  My other little girl on the other hand, was not so happy.  Olivia had no clue who I was and would not even look at me.  She cried when I went to hold her and only wanted daddy.  It took about a day, and I was her favorite once again.  It was a long week away from family, but I think every mother needs to have this experience.  I hope I get to go next year!!!

No comments: