Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day at Our House...

Looks like this:
My Christmas Amaryllis that Nate sent me in the beginning of December, finally bloomed!  
It is So Beautiful and HUGE!

a yummy, yummy, heart cookie

lots and lots of valentines
Olivia DISCOVERED some unprotected valentines and and I just couldn't say no!  

A big balloon!  I was awakened with breakfast in bed and this big balloon from my kids!  I had great intentions of getting up before them and making them a yummy valentine's day breakfast- but they literally beat me to it!  It was so sweet.  Cereal, yogurt, and a banana!  (I did make up for my sleepiness and made pink heart pancakes and eggs)


dipping strawberries in Chocolate.  Nate brought home chocolate and strawberries so we could dip our own.  It was so much fun and 
a bit MESSY!
Hope your LOVE day was as beautiful, yummy, and fun as ours!
p.s  thanks Nate for being the LOVE of my Life!  I LOVE YOU!

No comments: