Friday, April 9, 2010

The Dog Walker


It's true! Power Rangers make great Dog walkers! We started a new job chart program, (thanks Char!) called Goal For IT. It is all online and free and the kids are still so into it after 3 weeks.
Since we started it,
I have been awakened to the sound of the vacuum going,
garbages being emptied,
and all the kids dressed and ready for the day by 7:30!
Now if I could just get myself out of bed!
Also, I have had help folding laundry,
Chewy has been walked 3 times daily,
and we are all a little happier!
Yay!!
let's just hope this lasts!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

I've been trying to think of a way to get my kids to help me more around the house. I want to hear more about what you are doing. Sounds like a very good thing!

lindsey v said...

Wow! I'm totally going to look that up. Thanks!

Lindz said...

I am totally gonna look up that site....it sounds like MAGIC!!! =) Is Ayden too young?? More for older kids??