Friday, October 2, 2009

The PuMpkIN Patch





This is Mckay and his new cousin. He asked me the other day if it was okay for cousins to get married! He also asked me a few more questions about getting married like: "What if all the highschool girls are gone by the time I get there?" "Can I marry a girl that is bigger than me? (I think he meant older), "How do I give the girl a ring?" He then informed us that he is nervous to give her the ring! Whoa- I hope he gets over that one pretty quick because that is a long time to be nervous.



Every fall when the men go to Priesthood session, we go to the pumpkin patch. After the men get home, we make yummy scones at Grandma's house. It has become a fun tradition. As Nate was loading the pumpkins onto the porch this year, he informed me that we should change this tradition and include the men! We'll see what happens next year.

7 comments:

Kirsti said...

I love Natalie's hat, McKay's questions and I can't believe how big Nicko is!

scott, natalie and kids said...

Your kids are so cute. Natalie's hair is so long. Addy has that green shirt too (we must have bought it together) and i love it.
We love going to Snowbird. So many fun things to do. I always get nervous at the top of the tram. I think it is a mom thing. My mom used to do it to.

The Kohler Family said...

Your kiddo's are so dang cute! I hope I don't have any marriage conversations with my kids for a while..So far so good! What a fun pumpkin patch tradition...and I love Natalie's hat...I'm jealous that she keeps it on!

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! And I love that McKay is already worrying about how to propose to a girl and worrying about if they'll all be gone by then. :) Kids are so funny!

Naoma said...

Super Duper cute pumpkin pictures!! Your kids are adorable and so photogenic! Looks like fun.

Nielson said...

Well, my Bridger and Kennedy are planning on getting married--they'll live in a pink house too--I figure they'll figure it out eventually :) Cute pictures!

Ashley K. said...

So funny... Mckay is great. Nat's little outfit is to die for.